Monday, March 21, 2011

New Movies! Which will You pick??

So heres a list of Movies that I have, I want you guys to pick one for the next blog. Please leave me a comment here, Facebook Or Twitter (the links should be on my page)

30 Days of night
A clockwork Orange
Antz
Apocalypto
Big Business
Borrowers
Coneheads
Duck Soup
Dumbo
Elvira
Evolution
Ferris Bueller's Day off
Fiddler On the Roof
George of the Jungle
Godzilla
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Junior
Let the Right One in
Little Big Man
My Favorite Martain
Napoleon
Pete's Dragon
Power Rangers
Recess: School's Out
Savage Sam
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Silence of The Lambs
Small Soliders
Snow White 2
Stephen King's It
Swan Princess
The Curse of The Golden Flower
The Neverending Story
The Princess and the Goblin
Tom and Jerry
Tuck Everlasting
When Good Ghouls Go Bad
Willow
Witches

I even have all the episodes to Jim Henson's The Storyteller

\So there you have it, if you dont know them or if you do know them, write me what you want to see in my blog.

THX, Jess

1 comment: